Pre-registration is now closed. You can still register on September 10 beginning at 730AM.
Make strides against ovarian cancer at HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer, held on Saturday, September 10 at Rosland Park in Edina.
Each year, thousands turn up to walk, run and raise funds for ovarian cancer research, raise awareness of the disease and to give support and hope to women and families touched by ovarian cancer.
The event includes a 5K or 2K walk around Edina’s Lake Cornelia, a Kids’ Fun Run, an engaging program, our annual group survivor photo and more. If you can’t join us, donate to a team or register as a HOM Teal Strides Sleepwalker!
As we mark the 17th year of MOCA’s always-inspirational event, we encourage you to register, form a team and fundraise to make a difference with us as we make HOM Teal Strides against ovarian cancer!
- FREE parking at Southdale Mall! Shuttle bus service 7 - 11:30 a.m. from the Northwest corner.
- 2K walk or 5K run: $35.00
- Adult 2K walk/5K run Early Bird registration of $30 ends on 8/1/16; regular registration fee of $35 until 9/8/16
- Youth: $15.00
- Children 12 and under Early Bird registration of $10 ends 8/1/16; Regular registration fee of $15 until 9/8/16.
- Sleepwalker: $35.00
- If you can’t join us on race date, register as a Sleepwalker to receive your HOM Teal Strides t-shirt in the mail after the event register until 9/8/16. Our goal in 2016? We hope to have a HOM Teal Strides Sleepwalker from every state in the country!
- Premium Registration: $100.00 (Only available until 8/1/16)
- Choose Premium Registration for $100, which includes a men's or women's limited-edition, MOCA performance jacket! ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 8/1/16.
Schedule - Saturday, September 10 (Rosland Park in Edina):
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. - Day-of Registration & T-Shirt Pick-Up
- 8:15 a.m. - Survivor Photo
- 8:45 a.m. - HOM Teal Strides Program
- 9:15 a.m. - 5K Run Starts
- 9:45 a.m. - 2K Walk Starts
- 10:30 a.m. - Kids Fun Run Start
- 11:00 a.m. - Awards (top 3 male and female finishers; top 3 survivors in run)
Be sure to select your packet pick-up preference when you register online for HOM Teal Strides! This year, we have 4 locations for early packet pick-up on Thursday, September 8 from 1 - 7 pm:
HOM Bloomington - I 494 & I -35W (7800 Dupont Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420)
HOM Plymouth - I-494 & Rockford Road (4150 Berkshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55446)
HOM Woodbury - I-494 & I-94 (7600 Hudson Rd, Woodbury, MN 55125)
HOM Little Canada - I-694 & I-35E (3201 Country Dr, Little Canada, MN 55117)
Race day pick-up is also available, starting at 7:30 a.m on September 10 at Rosland Park in Edina.
NEW this year! You'll see Inspiration Signs dotting the race course! Any individual who fundraises more than $1,000 for MOCA by 8/26/16 will get to personalize their own sign. Who would you honor or remember with this sign?
- 2K Walk:
All participating walkers will start on W 66th Street at the bottom of the baseball field. They will walk down W 66th Street until they take a right turn, bringing them through W Shore Drive onto W 64th Street. They will then walk along the paved trail that will lead them to the finish line on the field near the pavilion.
- 5K Run:
All participating runners will start on W 66th Street at the bottom of the baseball field. They will run along W 66th Street, turning on the paved trail that will lead them around the lake. They will run alongside W 64th Street and get back on the paved trail. All runners will do this three times until they reach the finish line on the field near the pavilion.
Fundraising Tool Kit: Click here to download MOCA's Fundraising Tool Kit PDF for great ideas - jumpstart your HOM Teal Strides fundraising efforts today!