HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer will be held on Saturday, September 16 in Rosland Park (4300 W 66th St, Edina, MN 55435).
- FREE parking at Southdale Mall! Shuttle bus service 7 - 11:30 a.m. from the Northwest corner.
- 2K walk or 5K run: $35.00
- Adult 2K walk/5K run Early Bird registration of $30 ends on 8/15/17; regular registration fee of $35 until 9/15/17
- Youth: $15.00
- Children 12 and under Early Bird registration of $10 ends 8/15/17; Regular registration fee of $15 until 9/15/17.
- Virtual Participant: $35.00
- If you can’t join us on race date, register as a Virtual Participant to receive your HOM Teal Strides t-shirt in the mail after the event register until 9/15/17. Our goal in 2017? We hope to have a HOM Teal Strides Virtual Participant from every state in the country!
Schedule - Saturday, September 16 (Rosland Park in Edina):
- 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. - Day-of Registration & T-Shirt Pick-Up
- 8:15 a.m. - Survivor Photo
- 8:45 a.m. - HOM Teal Strides Program
- 9:15 a.m. - 5K Run Starts
- 9:45 a.m. - 2K Walk Starts
- 10:30 a.m. - Kids Fun Run Start
- 11:00 a.m. - Awards (top 3 male and female finishers; top 3 survivors in run)
Wednesday, September 13th, 1 - 7 pm at HOM Bloomington, HOM Lakeville, HOM Plymouth, and HOM Woodbury
- Race day pick-up is also available, starting at 7:30 a.m on September 16 at Rosland Park in Edina.
- 2K Walk:
All participating walkers will start on W 66th Street at the near the first set of paths into Rosland Park. They will take a left onto W 64th Street and follow it past the Edina Art Center. They will take a left turn onto W Shore Drive, and then another left onto W 66th Street. They will follow 66th Street the finish line on the field by the lake.
- 5K Run:
Runners will be doing two loops of the walk route: W 66th St to W 64th St to W Shore Dr to W 66th St.
Individuals or teams that fundraise $250 or over will be recognized in MOCA’s Award’s Night program in November.
makes it easy to form a HOM Teal Strides team and raise money for ovarian
cancer research, programming and support. MOCA has awarded more than $7 million
to ovarian cancer research – making Minnesota a leader in the nation! – and
it’s all because of supporters like YOU! You can fundraise online via your personal
fundraising page, or collect and drop off your checks at the MOCA office (4604
Chicago Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407). Please
make note of the fundraiser/team name with your donations.
Click here to download MOCA's Fundraising Tool Kit PDF for great ideas - jumpstart your HOM Teal Strides fundraising efforts today!